Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
- You provide support in the transposition of company directives.
- You prepare and support the organization of legal training courses.
- You work on the development of new processes as well as the improvement of existing processes.
- You provide support in the preparation, analysis and/or translation of legal documents and also do legal research.
- You participate in meetings and prepare presentations as well as documents for colleagues and/or the management of the department.
- You are a student of law and have finished at least two semesters of your studies.
- You have good communication skills and have a structured and organized working method.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are familiar with legal concepts in at least one of the following languages: ENG, GER, FR, NL.
- You speak German and English. Basic knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus.
Internship available as of August/September 2023