Digitalization Quality Control and Reporting
Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
- You take part in the Automation Quality Control
- You are in charge of the Digitization Q-Reporting
- You take part in dynamic management checkpoints.
- Your task is the comparison of discovered quality problems with existing tests.
- You suggest which exams can be omitted/multiplied.
- You support projects for the digitization of reporting
- You support the projects of automation in various Q tests.
- You can work independently.
- You are a good communicator.
- You work precisely and accurately.
- You have good Excel skills.
- You speak German, Dutch or French
Internship available immediately