Management Assistant - Personal Development Department
Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
- You support various administrative tasks.
- You manage our certificates.
- You update different presentations.
- You follow-up internal orders.
- You update the training material.
- You are processing the attendance lists of our various courses in our Learning Management System.
- You are involved in the development & conversion of new projects.
- You are currently a student of Office management.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office 365.
- You are communicative and a real team player.
- You work in a structured, autonomous and in an organized way.
- You speak French or Dutch, German and English are a plus.
Intership available from August 2023.