Support Media Service
Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first and only Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
- You create publicity campaigns
- You design identification signs - banners ( layout to follow up delivery and assembly - external subcontractor )
- You create Booklet - flyers ( layout to print-fold-cutting to delivery at customer )
- You prepare large format printings (converting to pdf with desired printing specifications)
- You come up with new ideas - proposals for events and help in realising them
- You update the information boards (electronic valves - as well as the Besucherweg screens with "scala" control)
- If necessary, assisting colleagues with various (urgent) tasks, e.g. distribution of letters - composition of mail - final finishing.
- You are currently a bachelor student or graduate in graphic studies (with an advantage in publicity)
- You have Good knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Suite CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweave, Indesign
- You speak French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English or German (EN - DE)
Internship available as of September.