Personnel development - Leadership
Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
- You provide support in the drawing, describing, visualizing and adjusting internal and cross-departmental processes.
- You participate, are administrative support and do reporting for project groups.
- You follow-up, plan, organize, administrate and evaluate the training offer for (candidates) managers.
- You are in charge of translating presentations and planning meetings.
- You are currently a bachelor or master student in social or economic sciences.
- You have excellent sense of organization and good communication skills.
- You are meticulous and willing to work in a multicultural environment.
- You are interested in processes within human resources.
- You have a good knowledge of German and French or Dutch.
Internship available from June/July 2023.
Reference number: 2023/062