Support Warehouse Synergy
Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
- You are pursuing a project aimed at the physical and structural reorganization of two stores towards a central store.
- You do feasibility and financial analyzes and prepare presentations for management.
- You are in charge of several small improvement projects in the warehouse.
- You work on various operational synergy projects between the central warehouse and the security warehouse.
- You provide support in the development of KPIs and standardize internal communication tools.
- You are currently a bachelor's or master's student in engineering or similar.
- You work in an organized manner and know how to communicate well.
- You have an analytical mind and are solution-oriented.
- You have mastered the MS Office and SAP tools.
- You speak French or Dutch and German or English.
Internship available immediately.