Real Estate Environment Management/Administration
Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
- Prepare a self-learning roadbook for transfer of tasks to successor
- Supporting the roll-out of Mission Zero in the plant
- Developing an archiving process for environment-relevant documentation - SharePoint
- Creating presentations, charts, writing reports in German,...
- Maintaining analysis results/measurements in various registers
- Supporting the collection of data for environmental calculations
- Coordinating and following up internal audits
- Assisting with environmental communication (environmental statement, poster campaigns, mynet...)
- Maintaining the document management system for EMAS
- You speak German (Dutch and French is a plus).
- You study Engineering sciences.
- You have knwoledge in Office Excel, Word and Powerpoint (Sharepoint is a plus).
- You have the ability to work independently.
- You are creative and communicative.
- You are structured way of working.
Intership available as of now.